We are committed to keeping your information private. By 'Your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. This policy relates to the privacy of your information at alkhaircapital.ae.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We’ll use your information for a number of different purposes, for example to provide our services to you and others and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. If you’re an existing customer, for more detailed information on how and why we use your information, including the rights in relation to your personal data, and our legal grounds for using it, please go to www.alkhaircapital.ae/important-information/privacy-policy or you can request a copy of your privacy notice.
1. Information we collect
You’re not required to provide any personal information on this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We’ll only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form. Please see the privacy wording on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used.
If you’re a AlKhair Capital customer or already have a relationship with us, you will have been advised by various methods about how we collect and use your information.
If you have any questions about privacy at AlKhair Capital, please contact The Data Protection Officer, Emirates Financial Tower North Level 9 or DP@alkhaircapital.ae.
2. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to websites — or visit other websites that use the same cookies — they recognise these cookies and therefore your browsing device.
4. Cookies help us understanding how this website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
AlKhair Capital website uses PHP cookies. PHP cookies are saved to your computer to optimize your experience while using the website. If you disable the cookies, the website will use the session time to facilitate user’s login. To disable or enable cookies you will need to change some settings on your Internet browser.
7. Google Chrome
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section
- In the page that appears tells you can manage and/or clear stored cookies.
- In the menu, select 'options'
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will present the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable cookies.
Internet Explorer 6+
- In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'
- Click the privacy tab
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu, select the 'preferences' option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section
8. Any other browser
- For information on how to manage cookies via other desktop browsers please consult your documentation or online help files.
What happens to cookies that have been downloaded in the past?
If you've disabled through your browser we may still use information collected from the existing cookies, but we'll stop using the disabled cookies to gather any further information.